Sabtu, 17 Juli 2010

Mr. Bean’s letter to Bill Gates

My Dear Mr. Bill Gates,

I’ve bought a computer for my home and I’ve found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice:

1. There is a button ‘Start’ but there is no ‘Stop’ button. I request you to please check this.
2. One doubt is, whether any ‘Re-Scooter’ is available in System..? Cos I find only ‘Re-cycle’, as I own only a scooter.

3. I recently learnt ‘Microsoft Word’, now I want to learn ‘Microsoft Sentence’. So, when will you provide that?
4. There is ‘microsoft office’, but what about ‘microsoft home’ since I use this at home only.
5. One personal question, how is it that your name is ‘Gates’ but you are selling ‘Windows’; instead of ‘Doors’..!!

Awaiting Reply.

With best regards,

Mr. Bean

2 komentar:

write your comment here :D